Gulab Jamun And Cham Cham by Chef Saadat Siddiqui
- Milk solids 1 kg
- egg 1
- semolina 1 tbsp
- soda 3 pinch
- flour 120 gm
- sugar 2 kg
- ghee for frying
- pistachio for garnish
- mix the khoya well so that its seeds finish.Then add in an egg , soaked semolina , soda and mix
- Add in ghee and a little water to soften.
- Now add in flour and prepare the dough. Make small balls out of the dough.
- Fry the balls in hot ghee. When the colour of the balls changes to golden brown dip them in hot sugar syrup
- Garnish with pistachios and serve in a plater.
- Sugar 1 kg
- milk 2 kg
- cardamom 10 pcs
- reetha 7-8 pcs
- semolina 1 tsp
- corn flour 2 tsp
- tatri 2 tsp
- flour 1-1/2 tsp
- pink colour 1-2 pinch
- green colour 1-2 pinch
- In a pan boil milk. In a separate bowl add tatri and water mix well and then add this mixture into the milk and stir slowly. When the milk curdles add a little bit of water.
- Make a sugar syrup by adding water and sugar in a pan.
- Wet the malmal cloth and sieve the milk and slowly squeeze the cheese.
- Break the reetha and cook its peal in water.
- Mix the cheese in your hand and add flour, corn flour,cardamom and semolina and mix well.
- Mix pink and green food colouring and also leave some white
- Add the reetha water into the sugar syrup, add in the cheese and cook
- In the end add in water and stir slowly
- Take the sheera and cham cham our in a serving dish , garnish with pistachios.
Recipe of Gulab Jamun And Cham Cham by Chef Saadat Siddiqui in Lifestyle Kitchen With Chef Saadat on Ary Zindagi