Yakitori Chicken by Chef Gulzar
For Yakitori Chicken:
- Boneless chicken 500 gm
- Spring onion 8-10
- Salt to taste
- BBQ sticks as required
For Yakitori Sauce:
- Japanese sauce 1 cup
- Brown sugar 1/2 cup
- White vinegar 5 tsp
- Lemon juice 2-3 tbsp
- All purpose flour 1 tbsp
- For sauce: Put water as required sauce, sugar, vinegar and lemon juice in pan and cook until it boils.
- When it boils, put flour gradually in water and cook until thick.
- When sauce is thick, remove it.
- Yakitori sauce is ready.
- For chicken: Cut chicken into cubes.
- Cut center of spring onion.
- Now dip both in sauce.
- Then skew on bbq sticks, roast on coal or bake in oven on 200 degrees C for 15-20 minutes.
- During baking, take out sticks and put sauce again.
- Repeat this steps 1 to 2 times.
- Yakitori chicken is ready.
- Take out in dish and serve.
Recipe of Yakitori Chicken by Chef Gulzar in Live@9 on Masala TV