Crab Au Gratin by Shireen Anwer
- Crabs 3-4
- Thick white sauce 2 cups
- Capsicum finely chopped 4 tbsp
- Butter 2 oz
- Mushrooms sliced 4 tbsp
- Garlic 1 tsp
- White pepper 1/2 tsp
- Grated cheddar cheese 1 cup
- Chinese salt 1/2 tsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Heat butter in pan and fry garlic.
- Now put white sauce, white pepper, Chinese salt, salt, capsicum, mushrooms and crabs and mix it.
- Now put this mixture in empty shells.
- Put cheese on top and grill until cheese melts.
- In end, garnish it and serve immediately.
Recipe of Crab Au Gratin by Shireen Anwer in Masala Mornings on Masala TV