Melt In The Mouth Garlic Roll by Shireen Anwer
- Flour 4 cup
- Yeast 2-1/2 tsp
- Sugar 1 tbsp
- Milk 4 tbsp
- Butter/Oil 1/4 cup
- Salt 1 tsp
- Egg 2
- Garlic 2 tbsp
- Sesame seeds 2 tbsp
- Knead all ingredients and make smooth and soft dough.
- Now leave dough to rise for 1 hour until it is double.
- Then knead more and make 20 balls.
- Then roll balls in long and cut in rolls.
- Now keep rolls in greased square pan, cover pan and leave dough to rise for 1 hour.
- Then brush with beaten eggs, sprinkle sesame seeds and bake it.
Recipe of Melt In The Mouth Garlic Roll by Shireen Anwer in Masala Mornings on Masala TV