Chicken Lasagna by Chef Gulzar
- Boiled lasagna sheets 1/2 packet
- Oil 1 tbsp
For Chicken Sauce:
- Boneless chicken 200 gm
- Capsicum 1
- Tomatoes 3-4
- Onion 1
- Tomato puree 2 cup
- Chicken stock 1 cup
- Garlic paste 2 tbsp
- Crushed black pepper 1 tsp
- Crushed red chilies 1 tsp
- Oregano 1 tsp
- Oil 2-3 tbsp
- Salt to taste
For White Sauce:
- Butter 6 tbsp
- Maida 4 tbsp
- Milk 1/2 kg
- Mozzarella cheese 1 cup
- Olives 1/2 cup
- Boil lasagna sheets in hot water for 10 minutes.
- Add 1 tbsp oil at time of boiling.
- Now take it out, put in cold water, cool to normal temperature and keep it aside.
- For chicken sauce: Cut chicken into small small pieces.
- Now heat oil in pan, put onion and roast for 2-3 minutes.
- Then put tomato puree, tomatoes, black pepper, red chilies, capsicum, oregano, salt and chicken stock and cook for 5-7 minutes,
- When sauce is thick, keep it aside.
- Chicken sauce is ready.
- For white sauce: Put maida and butter in pan and roast for 2-3 minutes.
- Then add milk little little and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- When sauce is thick, take it out and keep it aside.
- White sauce is thick.
- For chicken lasagna: Keep lasagna sheet in oven proof bowl.
- Put chicken sauce and white sauce.
- Then keep lasagna sheets.
- Repeat this method 2-3 times.
- Then put cheese and olives.
- Then bake in microwave convention for 20 minute, take it out and serve.
Chicken Lasagna is a Pasta Dish, prepared with Lasagna Strips, Chicken, Vegetables & White Sauce, garnished with Cheese & Olives and baked in Oven.