Grilled Hawaiian Beef by Chef Gulzar
- Beef 1/2 kg
- Garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Finely chopped pineapple 1/2 cup
- Finely chopped capsicum 1
- Finely chopped green chilies 3-4
- Finely chopped coriander leaves 1/2 bunch
- Vinegar 2-3 tbsp
- Crushed black pepper 1 tsp
- Brown sugar 2 tbsp
- Orange juice 1/2 cup
- Pineapple juice 1/2 cup
- Olive oil 2-3 tbsp
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Cut beef into thinly slices.
- Put olive oil, pineapple juice, orange juice, black pepper, brown sugar, vinegar, salt and garlic paste in mixing bowl and mix it.
- Now marinate beef slices with batter for 30 minutes.
- Then grill it and decorate in platter.
- Put coriander leaves, capsicum, green chilies, pineapple and remaining sauce in pan and cook until sauce is thick.
- Then add butter, smooth it, put on grilled beef and serve.
Grilled Hawaiian Beef is Hawaii, USA Cuisine. Chef Gulzar has made this Dish with His Own Recipe. You can try this dish at home.