Baisan Ki Naan Khatai by Shireen Anwer
- Ghee melted 1/2 kg
- Caster sugar 1/2 kg
- Flour 250 gm
- Gram flour 250 gm
- Baking powder 1/2 tsp
- Baking soda 1/2 tsp
- Almonds sliced for topping
- Yogurt 2 tbsp
- Beat ghee, sugar and yogurt nicely until creamy.
- Now put flour, gram four, baking powder and baking soda mixture and beat more until it comes in shape of bread crumbs.
- Then leave it for a while, knead with hands and make dough.
- Now make naan khatai, press with thumb and keep almonds.
- Then bake on 180 degrees C for 15-18 minutes.
Baisan Ki Naan Khatai is shortbread biscuits popular in India & Pakistan. It is easy recipe to make at home. It is baked in oven.