Beef Chop Suey
- Beef undercut 300 gm
- Cabbage slice 1/2
- Green beans slice 150 gm
- Green onion 3-4
- Onions chopped 2
- Carrot slice 1
- Ginger garlic chopped 2 tbsp
- Corn flour 2 tbsp
- Chicken cube 1
- Crushed black pepper 1 tsp
- Soya sauce 1 tbsp
- Oil 3-4 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in pan.
- Then put ginger garlic and onion and fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Now add beef and cook on high flame until it color changes.
- Then add green beans, carrot and green onion and cook on high flame for 5-7 minutes.
- Now add chicken cube, black pepper, salt, soya sauce, water as required and cabbage, mix it and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Then dissolve corn flour in water, add it gradually gradually and mix it.
- When chop suey is thick, dish out it.
- Garnish with green onion leaves and serve.
Beef Chop Suey is delicious American Chinese cuisine. It is prepared with combination of beef & vegetables. Try this recipe for some change.