- Crab 1/2 kg
- Chopped onion 1-1/2 cup
- Chopped tomatoes 3
- Yogurt 1/2 cup
- Salt 1 tsp
- Ginger garlic 1 tbsp
- Turmeric 1/4 tsp
- Red chili powder 2 tsp
- Coriander powder 1 tsp
- All spice 1/2 tsp
- Fenugreek seeds 1 tsp
- Chopped coriander leaves 2 tbsp
- Chopped green chilies 2-3
- Oil 1/2 cup
- Wash crabs and take out veins.
- Now heat oil and fry onion until golden.
- Then put ginger garlic paste with salt, red chili powder, turmeric, coriander powder, all spice, tomatoes and yogurt and fry it nicely.
- Now put crab and cook for 10 minutes.
- Then put fenugreek seeds, coriander leaves, green chilies and serve with naan.
Crab Masala is delicious & healthy recipe. Its flavors are amazing. Try this seafood at home.