Thai Chicken Clear Soup
- Vegetable oil 1 tbsp
- Garlic clove slice 2
- Chopped red chilies and green chilies 2
- Salt 1 tsp
- Black pepper 1 tsp
- White pepper 1/2 tsp
- Lemon grass as required
- Chicken stock 4 cup
- Chicken breast 2
- Rice noodles 1 packet
- Fresh lime juice 1/3 cup
- Soya sauce 1-1/2 tbsp
- Oyster sauce 1 tbsp
- Fresh coriander leaves 1/2 cup
- Lime wedges for serve
- Heat vegetable oil in pan, put garlic and stir it until light brown.
- Now add red chilies, green chilies, salt, black pepper, white pepper, lemon grass, chicken, rice noodles, soya sauce and oyster sauce and stir it on low flame for 2 minutes.
- Then put chicken stock and fresh lime juice and cook on medium flame for 10-15 minutes.
- Then serve hot with coriander leaves and lime wedges.
Thai Chicken Clear Soup is delicious soup. It is little bit spicy. Rice noodles is used in this recipe. Serve with lime wedges.