- Cream 1 packet
- Chicken boneless 1/2 kg
- Roasted & crushed cumin 1 tsp
- Roasted & crushed coriander 1 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Green chilies 1 tbsp
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp
- Oil or ghee for brushing
- Crushed red chili 1 tsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- All spice 1/2 tsp
- White pepper 1/2 tsp
- Marinate chicken cubes with green chilies, ginger garlic paste, cumin, coriander, all spice, lemon juice, red chili salt, cream and white pepper in bowl for 2 hours.
- Now skew it on skewers or BBQ sticks.
- Then put remaining marination and leave for 5 minutes.
- Now brush with ghee or oil and cook until ready.
Malai Boti is very delicious and amazing dish. Chicken boneless is marinated with cream mixture and cooked. Serve with paratha or naan.