- Mutton 1/2 kg
- Okra (bhindi) 250 gm
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Red chili powder 1 tbsp
- Turmeric 1 tsp
- All spice powder 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Finely chopped onion 2
- Lemons 2
- Finely chopped coriander leaves 1/2 bunch
- Finely chopped green chilies 3
- Oil 1 cup
- Put mutton, hot water, oil, turmeric, red chili powder, ginger garlic paste and onion in pot and cook it.
- Now wash bhindi, dry it and cut upper and lower part.
- When water of meat dries, add bhindi and green chilies, roast it slightly, put hot water again, cover it and cook on low flame.
- When oil comes up, put lemon juice, coriander leaves, green chilies and all spice powder and simmer it for 5 minutes.
- When serve put salt.
Bhindi Gosht is delicious dish. Combination of mutton and bhindi is amazing. Serve it with rice.