Machli Aur Aloo Ky Cutlets
- Boneless fish 400 gm
- Boiled & peeled potatoes 1/2 kg
- Finely chopped coriander leaves 2 tbsp
- Finely chopped green chilies 4
- Salt 1 tsp
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- Cumin powder 1/2 tsp
- Coriander powder 1/2 tsp
- Pomegranate ground 1 tsp
- Bread crumbs as required
- Beaten egg 1
- Lemon juice 1 tsp
- Bread crumbs for coating
- Maida for coating
- Beaten eggs (for coating) 2
- Oil for fry
- Boil fish, shred it and mix with potatoes.
- Now mix all ingredients except bread crumbs, eggs, maida and oil, make cutlets and cool for 30 minutes.
- Then coat cutlets with maida.
- Then dip in eggs, roll in bread crumbs, shallow fry it and serve.
Machli Aur Aloo Ky Cutlets is tasty dish. It is prepared with same method of other cutlets. Fish and potato are used. Served with sauce or ketchup.