Dahi Or Bhindi Ki Sabzi
- Bhindi 1/2 kg
- Mustard powder 2 tbsp
- Crushed red chili 1 tbsp
- Fennel 1 tsp
- White cumin 1 tbsp
- Whole coriander 2 tbsp
- Curry leaves few
- Yogurt 1/2 cup
- Gram flour 1 cup
- Egg 1
- Mustard oil 1 cup
- Lemon juice 1/2 cup
- Fenugreek seeds 1/2 tsp
- Oil as required
- Salt to taste
- Wash bhindi and mark cut.
- Mix gram flour, egg, salt and yogurt nicely in bowl.
- Mix fennel, white cumin and whole coriander, roast it slightly and remove it.
- Then add crushed red chili, mustard powder, lemon juice and some salt.
- Then fill in bhindi, dip in gram flour mixture, deep fry in wok and take it out.
- Now heat mustard oil and fenugreek seeds.
- When aroma comes, add fried bhindi and put beaten yogurt.
- Then put curry leaves and simmer in yogurt.
- Then put green chili and salt and serve.
Dahi Or Bhindi Ki Sabzi is tasty dish. It is cooked in different method. Bhindi is filled with spices, dipped in gram flour mixture and deep fried. Then cooked with yogurt and serve.