Hara Masala Daal
- Mong daal 250 cup
- Masoor daal 250 gm
- Chopped coriander leaves 1 bunch
- Chopped mint leaves 1 bunch
- Chopped tomatoes 2-3
- Chopped green chilies 8-10
- All spice powder 1 tsp
- Whole cumin 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder 1 tsp
- Crushed red chili 1 tbsp
- Ginger garlic chopped 2 tbsp
- Oil 3-4 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Make paste of coriander leaves, mint leaves and green chilies.
- Clean both daal and wash it nicely.
- Then put both daal, turmeric powder, water and salt in pot and tender daal.
- Then heat oil in pan and crackle cumin.
- Then add ginger garlic and roast it.
- Then add chopped tomatoes and roast until rawness finishes.
- Now add salt, crushed red chili, all spice powder, remaining turmeric powder and green masala and roast it nicely.
- Oil comes up, add daal and water and cook more for 5-10 minutes.
- Now take out in dish, garnished with coriander leaves, give bhagar of garlic and serve.
Hara Masala Daal is delicious and healthy dish. Mong daal and masoor daal is cooked with coriander leaves, green chilies & mint leaves paste. Serve with rice.