Fennel Seeds Fried Biscuits
- Flour 80 gm
- Caster sugar 70 gm
- Milk powder 2 tbsp
- Milk 140 ml
- Black cardamom 1
- Fennel seeds 1-1/2 tsp
- Salt 1 pinch
- Ground almonds 1 tbsp
- Butter melted 2 tbsp
- Ghee or Oil 4 tbsp
- Mix together flour, sugar, milk powder, milk, spices, salt, almonds and butter in bowl.
- Leave for rest for 10 minutes.
- Heat oil or ghee in frying pan and drop small tbsp of batter into pan.
- Fry over moderate heat for about 1-2 minutes, turning once until golden on both sides.
- Remove from pan and drain on kitchen paper.
- Serve while still slightly warm.
Fennel Seeds Fried Biscuits is new biscuits. It is prepared with flour, milk and fennel seeds and fried in oil or ghee. You must try this biscuits.