Malai Kofta In Tomato Sauce
- Fresh cream 150 gm
- Finely chopped tomatoes 2 cups
- Chicken minced 250 gm
- Roasted chickpea flour 2 tbsp
- Ground almonds 2 tbsp
- All spice 1 tsp
- Fresh coriander 1/2 tsp
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- Onion 1
- Fresh ginger 20 gm
- Garlic cloves 2
- Cinnamon stick 1
- Curry leaves 5-6
- Cloves 2
- Ground cumin 1 tsp
- Ground coriander 1 tsp
- Ground turmeric 1/6 tsp
- Put mince, chickpea flour, almonds, tara garam masala and fresh coriander in big bowl, mix with hands nicely, divide into 12 portions and make balls.
- Then keep on big plate.
- Then heat vegetable oil in big pan, fry koftay and take out in plate.
- Now put onion, tomatoes, ginger and garlic in blender, blend it and make paste.
- Then heat oil in pan, put curry leaves, cloves and cinnamon, cook for 1 minute, add onion paste, cook more for 3 minutes and stir it.
- Then add cream with 1/4 cup water and add salt.
- When sauce is ready, put on koftay and serve hot.
Malai Kofta In Tomato Sauce is delicious kofta dish. Kofta is prepared with chicken mince, curry is prepared with tomatoes and onion. Kofta is served in tomato curry.