Chocolate Cake With Peanut Butter Frosting
- Maida 1-3/4 cups
- Baking powder 1 tsp
- Baking soda 1 tsp
- Cocoa powder 1/2 cup
- Sugar 1-3/4 cup
- Oil 1/2 cup
- Hot coffee 1 cup
- Buttermilk 1 cup
- Eggs 2
- Vanilla essence 1 tsp
For Peanut Butter Frosting:
- Cream cheese 100 gm
- Butter 2 oz
- Peanut butter 1/2 cup
- Icing sugar 2 cups
For Chocolate Ganache:
- Grated chocolate 6 oz
- Peanut butter 4 tbsp
- Corn syrup 2 tbsp
- Cream 1/2 cup
- Put maida, salt, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa powder and sugar and put buttermilk, oil, eggs and vanilla essence in other bowl and beat it.
- Now add dry ingredients and mix hot coffee.
- Put this batter in 2 greased tin, bake on 180 degrees for 40 minutes, take it out and cool it.
- For peanut butter frosting: Beat cream cheese, butter and peanut butter, put icing sugar and beat more.
- For chocolate ganache: Scald cream, put remaining ingredients and mix it.
- For assemble: Make layer of peanut butter frosting on cake.
- Put second layer of cake and cover with more peanut butter frosting.
- Then spread chocolates ganache and serve.
Chocolate Cake With Peanut Butter Frosting is delicious dessert. Cake is prepared maida, buttermilk & coffee and baked. Then topped with peanut butter frosting, kept second cake, again topped with peanut frosting & chocolate ganache and served.