Chocolate Cheesecake Cupcakes Recipe
May 16, 2016
- Chocolate cream biscuits 12
- Melted butter 1-1/2 tbsp
- Icing sugar 6 tbsp
- Maida 1-1/2 tbsp
- Cream cheese 12 oz
- Eggs 2
- Milk 1/4 cup
- Sour cream 1/4 cup
- Vanilla essence 1/2 tsp
- Chocolate hazelnut spread 1/2 cup
- Cream 1 cup
- Icing sugar 3 tbsp
- Roasted & crushed almonds 1/4 cup
- Chopped chocolate or Sprinkles for garnish
- Mix chocolate cream biscuits and butter.
- Now make layer of crumbs on paper lined muffin cups and bake on 180 degrees C for 5 minutes.
- Then take it out from oven and cool it.
- Now beat cream cheese and eggs in bowl.
- Then put milk, sour cream, vanilla essence and chocolate hazelnut spread and mix it.
- Now divide mixture into equal portions, put on muffin cups and bake on 180 degrees C for 20-24 minutes.
- Then take out from oven and cool it.
- For topping: Put cream and icing sugar on top of cupcakes.
- Then sprinkle almonds and chocolate or sprinkles and serve.
Chocolate Cheesecake Cupcakes is amazing dessert. Base is made of chocolate cookies and baked. Then covered with cream cheese & chocolate hazelnut spread and baked again. Topped with almonds & sprinkles/chocolate and served.