Green Manchurian Recipe
- Chicken boneless 1/2 kg
- Corn flour 2 tbsp
- Egg half
- Crushed garlic 1 tbsp
- Chopped green chili 1
- Green chili garlic sauce 1/4 cup
- Salt 1 tsp
- Finely chopped onion 2 tbsp
- Vinegar 2 tbsp
- Light soya sauce 2 tbsp
- Green curry paste 2 tbsp
- Cut chicken into cubes and marinate with salt, egg, corn flour and vinegar.
- Now heat oil in pan, put garlic, green chili and marinated chicken and cook it.
- Then put green chili sauce, green curry paste, soya sauce and vinegar and fry it.
- Now put 1 cup water and corn flour paste and served with boiled rice in sizzler.
Green Manchurian is tasty & delicious dish. It is Chinese cuisine. Chicken is marinated and cooked with green chili sauce & green curry paste. Serve with boiled rice in sizzler.