Thai Chili Fried Rice
- Boiled rice 3 cups
- Eggs 2
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Onion slice 1
- Carrot slice 1
- Green onion chopped 3
- Capsicum half
- Boiled peas 1 cup
For Thai Chili Pasta:
- Red chili 13
- Garlic clove 1
- Onion 1
- Brown sugar 1/4 cup
- Water 1/4 cup
- Tamarind paste 1/4 cup
- White vinegar 1/4 cup
- Put tamarind paste, garlic and onion in pan and roast it.
- Now put roasted masala in blender and blend it.
- Then put masala, sugar, water and vinegar in second pan and cook till it becomes mixture.
- Now close stove and cool sauce.
- Then put oil in wok, make omelette of eggs and close stove.
- Now cut into small pieces.
- Then put onion in pan and fry until brown.
- Now put carrot, capsicum, peas and green onion and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Then put paste, mix it, put rice and cook it.
- Then garnish with green onion and omelette and serve.
Thai Chili Fried Rice is tasty & spicy dish. Thai chili paste is prepared with red chili, brown sugar and tamarind paste. Then mixed with rice and vegetables. Garnished with green onion & eggs omelette and served.