Smoky Moong Daal Samosa
- Moong daal 250 gm
- Spring onions 125 gm
- Coriander leaves 1 bunch
- Mint leaves 1/2 bunch
- Green chilies 12-15
- Salt to taste
- Filo wraps as required
- Charcoal 1
- Oil for frying
- Wash and soak daal for 15 minutes, half boil, drain water and cool it.
- Chop spring onions, coriander leaves, mint leaves and green chilies.
- Mix all these ingredients with daal.
- Add salt.
- Give smoky flavor to above mixture by heating charcoal on stove and add some oil to it.
- Take filo wrap, make samosa shape and fill with daal filing.
- Then seal with flour paste.
- Deep fry in hot oil and serve with green chutney.
Smoky Moong Daal Samosa is tasty & spicy snack. It is prepared with moong daal, green chilies & spring onions. Filled in filo wraps and deep fried. Make it in Ramadan.