Chicken Chickpea Fried Toast
- Chicken mince 1/2 kg
- Bread slice 8-10
- Green chilies 4-5
- Black pepper crushed 1 tsp
- Ginger garlic finely chopped 2 tbsp
- Egg 1
- Salad leaves 2-3
- Tomatoes 1-2
- Oil for fry
- Salt to taste
- Chickpea 1/2 can
- Add chicken mince, chickpea, green chilies, black pepper, ginger garlic, egg and salt in chopper, chop it and make paste.
- Now spread this paste on bread slices and cut into pieces in desired shape.
- Heat oil in pan and deep fry bread slices.
- When crisp, take it out and serve with salad leaves and tomatoes.
Chicken Chickpea Fried Toast is amazing fish. Chicken, chickpea and green chilies are chopped. Then spread on bread slices and deep fried. You must try this recipe.