Daal Khajoor Halwa Recipe
- Dates with out seeds 1/2 kg
- Chana daal 1 cup
- Milk 1 liter
- Crushed cardamom 1 tsp
- Ghee 1 cup
- Sugar 1/2 cup
- Almonds & Pistachios for sprinkle
- Blend dates till thick paste.
- Now put chana daal in milk, boil it and grind it.
- Then heat ghee in pan and roast daal on low flame.
- Now put sugar and cardamom and roast for 5 minutes.
- Then put blended dates and cook for 5 minutes.
- Then take out in dish, garnish with almonds and pistachios and serve.
Daal Khajoor Halwa is delicious sweet dish. Dates is blended, chana daal is boiled in milk and grinded. Then cooked in ghee with dates. Garnished with nuts and served. Make it in Eid.