Baked Chicken & Potato With Mushroom
- Potatoes 1/2 kg
- Black pepper powder 1 tsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Oregano 1 tsp
- Butter 2 tsp
- Mozzarella cheese shredded 2 tbsp
- Cheddar cheese shredded 2 tbsp
- Parmesan cheese powder to sprinkle
- Spring onion to garnish
- Chicken breast 2
- Olive oil 3 tbsp
- Garlic chopped 4 tbsp
- Rosemary 1 tsp
- Basil leaves 1 tsp
- Black pepper crushed 1 tsp
- Lemon zest 2 tbsp
- Lemon powder 1 tbsp
- Parsley chopped 2 tbsp
- Salt 1 tbsp
- Vinegar 1 tsp
- Bread crumbs as required
- Parmesan cheese powder as required
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Onion finely chopped 2 tbsp
- Garlic finely chopped 1 tbsp
- Mustard paste 1 tsp
- Black pepper roasted to sprinkle
- Salt to sprinkle
- Cream 2 tbsp
- Water 1 cup
- For potatoes: Peel potatoes and cut it finely.
- Now cool potatoes, mix black pepper, salt, oregano, mozzarella cheese and cheddar cheese and marinate it.
- Then sprinkle parmesan cheese powder and spring onion.
- For chicken: Heat pan.
- Now put olive oil, garlic, rosemary, black pepper, lemon zest, lemon powder, lemon juice, vinegar and parsley and mix it nicely.
- Then marinate chicken with mixture.
- Now coat marinated chicken with bread crumbs and parmesan cheese powder and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- For mushroom: Heat oil in pan, put all ingredients and cook it.
- Then put cream and mix it.
- Now put baked chicken, potato and mushrooms in dish and serve.
Baked Chicken & Potato With Mushroom is tasty dish. Potatoes are marinated with cheese and oregano. Chicken is marinated with spices, coated with bread crumbs and baked. Mushroom is cooked with onion and garlic. Then served with potatoes and baked chicken.