Lemon Chickpea Chicken Recipe
- Lemons 2
- Chicken 1 kg
- Boiled chickpeas 1 cup
- Extra virgin olive oil 1 tbsp
- Garlic cloves 3-4
- Flour 1-1/2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Crushed black pepper 3/4 tsp
- Chicken stock 1-1/2 cups
- Tomato puree 2-3 tbsp
- Heat olive oil.
- Add crushed garlic and saute for 1 minute.
- Add chicken, saute and stir occasionally for 4-5 minutes.
- Cut each lemons into 8 equal parts and remove seeds.
- Add flour to chicken and mix well.
- Saute for 1 minute, add salt, black pepper and mix well.
- Add chicken stock and mix.
- Add chickpeas and mix it again.
- Add tomato puree and mix it.
- Add lemon pieces and mix it gently.
Lemon Chickpea Chicken is amazing dish. Chicken is cooked and mixed with chickpea, chicken stock & lemons. Serve with rice or naan.