Havana Cake Recipe
- Butter 8 oz
- Caster sugar 1-1/2 cup
- Dark chocolate 250 gm
- Vanilla essence 1-1/2 tsp
- Milk 1-1/4 cup
- Eggs 5
- Maida 2-1/2 cup
- Cinnamon powder 1 tsp
- Baking soda 1/2 tsp
- Baking powder 1 tsp
- Lemon juice 1 tbsp
- Cream 1/2 cup
- Chocolate sauce 3 tbsp
- Icing sugar 2 tbsp
- Put chocolate in milk and melt it.
- Now sieve maida, baking soda, cinnamon and baking powder.
- Then beat butter and sugar.
- Then beat eggs and vanilla essence.
- Add melted chocolate in butter.
- Now fold in maida.
- Then mix milk in lemon juice.
- Then fold lemon milk in maida mixture.
- Then put mixture in greased tray and bake on 180 degrees C for 1 hour.
- Then cool it and garnish with chocolate sauce & cream mixture.
Havana Cake is delicious & delightful cake. It is prepared with maida, dark chocolate, milk and eggs. Mixed and baked. Then garnished with chocolate sauce & cream mixture and served.