Date & Walnut Kheer Recipe
- Milk 1 liter
- Dates 1/2 kg
- Sugar 1/2 cup
- Walnuts chopped 1/2 cup
- Oatmeal 3 tbsp
- Almonds roasted 4 tbsp
- Cream 300 ml
- Water 2 cups
- Cook dates with water on low flame until soft.
- Now put dates in blender and make thick paste with milk.
- Then heat more milk in pan and cook on low flame.
- Now put sugar and date paste.
- Put oatmeal, walnuts and almonds in pan and bring to boil.
- Now cool it.
- Garnish with cream and almonds and serve.
Date & Walnut Kheer is delicious sweet dish. Date is cooked and blended with milk. Now cooked with oatmeal & nuts and served.