Whole Steamed Garlic Chili Fish
- Whole fish 1
- Black pepper crushed 1/2 tsp
- Garlic 8-10 cloves
- Lemon juice 5 tbsp
- Vinegar 2-3 tbsp
- Soya sauce 2 tbsp
- Green chilies 6-8
- Red chilies whole 4-5
- Olive oil 3-4 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Red chilies crushed as required
- Grind green chilies and garlic.
- Crackle red chilies and crush it.
- Add vinegar, black pepper, garlic & green chilies paste, lemon juice and olive oil in bowl and mix it nicely.
- Now mark cut on fish, put in mixture and mix it nicely so that fish absorbs mixture nicely.
- Then steam in steamer.
- Now keep fish on aluminum foil, sprinkle crushed red chilies and put all mixture.
- Then bake fish in preheated oven on 200 degrees C for 20 minutes, take it out and serve.
Whole Steamed Garlic Chili Fish is delicious dish. Fish is mixed with lemon juice, garlic & green chilies mixture and steamed. Then crushed red chilies is sprinkled and baked in oven. You must try this recipe.