Fried Fish Sticks Recipe
- Fish slices 1 kg
- Gram flour 1 cup
- Egg whites 3
- Lemons 4
- Cumin powder roasted 1 tbsp
- Mustard seeds 1 tbsp
- Turmeric 1/2 tbsp
- Red chili flakes 2 tbsp
- White vinegar 2 tbsp
- Oil to fry
- Salt to taste
- Put vinegar in fish and leave for 10 minutes.
- Now wash it nicely and spread turmeric, lemon juice and little salt.
- Then put little oil on tawa, heat it and spread fish slices.
- When water dries, take it out.
- Now mix gram flour, egg whites, mustard seeds, red chilies, cumin powder and salt in bowl and beat it nicely.
- Then dip each slice in gram flour mixture and deep fry in hot oil.
Fried Fish Sticks is tasty dish. Fish is fried on tawa. Then dipped in gram flour & egg whites mixture and deep fried. Serve with dip.