Creamy Korma Recipe
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Thinly sliced 1
- Garlic paste 2 tsp
- Ginger paste 1 tsp
- Green cardamoms 4
- Cinnamon 1 stick
- Chili powder 1 tsp
- Turmeric 1/2 tsp
- Coriander powder 1 tsp
- Chicken breast 1/2 kg
- Gram flour 1 tbsp
- Milk 100 ml
- Cream 1 cup
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in pan and add onion, garlic paste, ginger paste, cardamom and cinnamon sticks.
- Cook until onions begin to soften.
- Add chili powder, turmeric and coriander and mix it nicely with onion.
- Add chicken diced and cook until it begins to seal, stirring frequently.
- Blend gram flour with milk, then add to pan.
- Bring milk to bowl, low flame, cover it and simmer it for 10 minutes.
- Stir in cream and simmer more for 15-20 minutes.
- Season with salt and serve with rice.
Creamy Korma is delicious korma. Chicken is cooked. Then mixed with gram flour & milk mixture and cream. Then simmered and serve with rice. You must try this recipe.