Chicken Paneer Reshmi Recipe
- Chicken boneless julienne 1/2 kg
- Ginger slice 2 tbsp
- Cottage cheese 200 gm
- Salt 1/2 to 1 tsp
- Medium onion slice 2
- Green chilies slice 4
- Black pepper crushed 1 tsp
- Cream 1/2 cup
- Capsicum slice 1
- Butter 1-2 oz
- Oil 1/4 cup
- Tomato julienne 1
- Heat butter in handi and fry onion and ginger for 2 minutes.
- Now put capsicum, salt and black pepper.
- Then put in bowl and mix it nicely.
- Now put 1 oz butter, oil, chicken, salt and black pepper in this handi and cook until chicken tender.
- Then put vegetables, cheese and cream, cover it and cook for 5 minutes.
Chicken Paneer Reshmi is delicious dish. Chicken is cooked with vegetables, cheese & cream in butter in handi. Serve with naan or paratha.