Japanese Style Burger Recipe
For Pizza Dough:
- Maida 300 gm
- Yeast 1 to 1-1/2 tbsp
- Sugar 1 tsp
- Egg 1
- Baking powder 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Beef undercut 300 gm
- Garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Black pepper crushed 1/2 tsp
- Oyster sauce 2-3 tbsp
- Capsicum finely chopped 1
- Mushrooms finely chopped 1/2 cup
- For dough: Add yeast and sugar in lukewarm water, mix it nicely and leave for 15 minutes.
- Add salt, egg, baking powder and yeast in maida, knead it nicely and leave in warm place for 3-4 hours.
- When dough rises, take it out, fold with hands, roll small rotiyan, cook on pan and keep it aside.
- For topping: Heat oil in pan and fry garlic paste.
- Now add beef slices.
- Add black pepper, salt and oyster sauce and fry it.
- Now remove it and cool it.
- Add capsicum, mushrooms and cheese and mix it.
- Now put beef mixture on roti, keep second roti, cook on tawa or bake in oven.
Japanese Style Burger is delicious burger. Dough is prepared with maida & egg. Then topped with beef slices, mushrooms, capsicum & cheese and fried on tawa or baked.