Banana Bread Recipe
- Ripe bananas 4 mashed
- Butter 1/2 cup
- Caster sugar 1 cup
- All purpose flour 2 cups
- Baking powder 1-1/2 tsp
- Baking soda 1-1/2 tsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Banana essence 1/2 tsp
- Yogurt 6 ounces
- Milk 1 tbsp
- Ground cinnamon 1 tsp
- Eggs 4 separated
- Walnut chopped 1/4 cup
- Almonds chopped 1/4 cup
- Pistachios 1/4 cup
- Beat butter and add sugar gradually gradually.
- Now put egg yolks and beat until creamy.
- Then add vanilla essence, bananas and yogurt.
- Then beat egg whites.
- Then put milk and cinnamon and mix it.
- Now sieve self raising flour, baking powder and baking soda in separate bowl and fold in mixture.
- Then mix walnuts, almonds, pistachios and then fold it.
- Now put in greased tin and bake on 180 degrees C for 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Then take it out on rack and cool it completely.
- Then cut into slices and serve with custard, cream or ice cream.
Banana Bread is delicious bread. It is prepared with ripe mashed potatoes, butter, eggs, yogurt and nuts. Then baked and served with cream or ice cream. You can make it at home easily and you can also add chocolate chips or chocolates. You must try this bread.