Chicken Corn Soup Recipe
- Chicken stock 4 cups
- Eggs 2
- Boil corn 1/2 cup
- Shredded & boiled chicken 1/2 cup
- Salt to taste
- Corn flour as required
- Soya sauce as required
- Chili sauce as required
- Chili vinegar as required
- Boil corn with salt in chicken stock.
- Then dissolve corn flour in 1/2 cup water, put in stock and cook it.
- Then add shredded & boiled chicken and cook it.
- Then beat eggs and put in soup gradually gradually.
- Then mix it.
- When soup is thick, close stove.
- Serve soup with chili sauce, soya sauce and chili vinegar.
Chicken Corn Soup is very common & popular soup in Pakistan. It is prepared with corn, eggs, chicken & corn flour and cooked. Serve with soya sauce and chili sauce. It is very easy soup to make at any time.