Cheese Bread Recipe
Cheese Bread is delicious and yummy bread. You can serve with soup to main course or as starter.
- All purpose flour 1-3/4 cups
- Sugar 1/4 cup
- Baking powder 2-1/2 tsp
- Salt 3/4 tsp
- Cheddar cheese shredded 1 cup
- Beaten egg 1
- Milk 3/4 cup
- Vegetable oil 1/3 cup
- Preheat oven on 200 degrees C.
- Then lightly grease 9x5 inch loaf pan.
- Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and cheese nicely in large bowl.
- In other bowl. beat egg milk and oil nicely.
- Then stir flour cheese mixture in egg mixture and stir until moist.
- Then poured batter in loaf pan.
- Then bake in preheated oven for 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Then take it out from oven and cool it on wire rack.
- Then cut into slices and serve.
Cheese Bread is crispy bread. It is prepared with flour, milk, egg and cheese. Mixed together and baked. You can make it at home easily.