Grilled Chicken Salad Recipe
Grilled Chicken Salad is different salad. You must try this salad. You can also add more ingredients.
- Boneless chicken 250 gm
- Red chili powder 1/2 tsp
- Lemon juice 3 tbsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Lettuce 3 cups
- Tomatoes slices 3
- Cucumber shredded 1
- Carrot dices 1
- Potato boiled & diced 2
- Cumin seeds roasted 1 tsp
- Garlic paste 1 tsp
- Oil 4 tbsp
- Mix 1 tbsp lemon juice, red chili powder, 1/2 tsp salt and garlic paste.
- Then marinate chicken with this paste for 1 hour.
- Then grill chicken on grill pan for 15 minutes.
- Then crush cumin seeds in mortar and pestle with oil, salt and lemon juice to make dressing.
- Then arrange lemon juice, cucumber, carrots, tomatoes and potatoes on plate.
- Then top with chicken, drizzle dressing and serve immediately.
Grilled Chicken Salad is tasty salad. Chicken is marinated with lemon juice & red chili powder mixture. Then grilled and topped on vegetables.
Then cumin seeds dressing is drizzled and served.