Keema Paratha Recipe
Keema Paratha is common paratha. You can prepare it with beef, mutton or chicken mince.
- Maida 1/2 kg
- Salt 1 tsp
- Oil 3 tbsp
- Lukewarm water to knead
- Mince boiled 250 gm
- Green chilies 5 chopped
- Onion seeds 1 tsp
- Coriander powder 1 tsp
- Red chili powder 2 tbsp
- All spice powder 1 tsp
- Cumin 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Ginger paste 1 tbsp
- Garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Onion chopped 1
- Coriander leaves 1/4 bunch
- Oil for fry
- For dough: Mix maida, salt and oil and knead with lukewarm water nicely.
- Then cover it and leave in warm place for 30 minutes.
- For filling: Heat oil in pan and fry onion until golden.
- Then put mince, salt, ginger paste and garlic paste and roast it.
- When water of mince dries, put all spices, green chilies and coriander leaves and simmer it.
- Then remove from stove.
- Then make small balls of dough.
- Then roll like roti and put mince mixture on one roti.
- Then cover with second roti and seal edges nicely.
- Now press it and roll it again.
- Prepare all parathay like this.
- Then put little oil on tawa and shallow fry parathay until light golden.
- Then take out in dish and serve with chutney or raita immediately.
Keema Paratha is tasty and spicy paratha. Mince is cooked with ginger garlic paste. Then simmered with spices, coriander leaves & green chilies and stuffed in roti. Then shallow fried and serve with raita.