Chicken Malai Boti Recipe
Chicken Malai Boti is very popular and common BBQ dish in Pakistan. You must try this recipe at home.
- Chicken boneless cubes 1/2 kg
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tsp
- Raw papaya 1 tbsp
- Cream 3 tbsp
- Green chilies 5
- Coriander leaves 2 tbsp
- Mint leaves 6
- Black pepper 1-1/2 tsp
- All spice powder 1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil for brush
- Grind mint leaves, coriander leaves and green chilies in grinder.
- Then take out in bowl and put remaining ingredients of marination.
- Then mix it nicely and marinate chicken for 1-2 hours in fridge.
- Then skew on skewers, brush with oil and bbq it on coal or bake it in oven on 180 degrees C for 30-35 minutes and give smoke of coal.
- Then take out in dish and serve with chutney, salad and naan or paratha.
Chicken Malai Boti is delicious bbq dish. Chicken is marinated with green paste & cream mixture. Then bbq on coal or baked and given smoke of coal. Serve with chutney, salad and naan or paratha.