Chicken Noodles Recipe
Chicken Noodles is children lovers dish. Make it at home and surprise your children.
- Chicken breast 2 julienne
- Noodles 1/2 packet
- Garlic 3 cloves
- Spring onions 2 chopped
- Capsicum julienne 1
- Tomato julienne 2
- Bean sprouts 1 cup
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Soya sauce 2 tbsp
- Worcester sauce 2 tbsp
- Tomato ketchup 3 tbsp
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Firs boil noodles in salted water.
- Then take it out and drain water.
- Then rinse with cold water and put little oil.
- Then heat oil in pan and fry garlic until brown.
- Then add chicken and cook until it tender.
- Then put tomatoes, capsicum and spring onions and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Then put soya sauce, worcester sauce, salt and black pepper and cook for 1 minute.
- Then put boiled noodles and tomato ketchup and mix it nicely.
- Now put bean sprouts, mix it and cook on high flame for few seconds.
- Then take out in platter and serve.
Chicken Noodles is tasty noodles. Chicken is cooked with vegetables. The mixed with sauces, tomato ketchup, noodles & beans sprouts, cooked for few seconds and served.