Chicken Roll Recipe
Chicken Roll is very popular snack dish in Pakistan. It is commonly prepared in month of Ramadan.
- Boiled chicken 250 gm
- Potatoes 3
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Lemon juice 2 tsp
- Coriander leaves 1/2 cup
- Green chilies chopped 2
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- All spice powder 1/2 tsp
- Cheese 1/2 cup
- Oil for fry
- Roll wraps as required
- Shred chicken and mash potatoes.
- Then mix chicken and potatoes with ginger garlic paste, salt, black pepper, lemon juice, coriander leaves, green chilies, red chili powder, all spice powder and cheese nicely in bowl.
- Then fill chicken mixture in roll wraps, roll it and seal edges with flour & water mixture.
- Then heat oil in pan and fry roll until golden.
- Then take out in tissue paper so that it absorbs oil.
- Then keep in plate and serve with sauce or ketchup.
Chicken Roll is tasty and spicy roll. Chicken is shredded and potatoes are mashed. Then both mixed together with cheese, coriander leaves, green chilies and spices. Then filled in roll wraps and fried. Serve hot with sauce or ketchup.