Vegetable Cutlets Recipe
Vegetable Cutlets is tasty snack dish. You must try this cutlets at home. You can add more ingredients.
- Boiled potatoes 1/2 cup
- Boiled peas 1 cup
- Carrots finely chopped 2
- Beaten eggs 2
- Green chilies chopped 3
- Coriander leaves chopped 1/2 cup
- Mint leaves chopped 1/2 cup
- Bread crumbs 1 packet
- Red chili powder 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper powder 2 tsp
- Oil for frying
- First mash potatoes with knife.
- The put in chopper with peas and carrots and chop it.
- Now take out in bowl, mix green chilies, coriander leaves, mint leaves, red chili powder, salt and black pepper powder.
- Then put oil in hands and make cutlets of this mixture.
- Then dip in eggs and coat with bread crumbs.
- Then heat oil in wok and deep fry cutlets until golden brown.
- Then take out in tissue paper so that it absorbs oil.
- Then take out in dish and serve with chutney or ketchup.
Vegetable Cutlets is prepared with potatoes, peas and carrots. Potatoes are boiled, mashed and chopped with boiled peas and carrots. Then mixed with green chilies, coriander leaves & mint leaves and made cutlets. Then dipped in eggs, coated with bread crumbs and deep fried. Serve with sauce or ketchup or chutney.