Chicken Cutlets Recipe
Chicken Cutlets is very common snack dish. Make it at home in Ramadan.
- Boneless chicken 1/2 kg
- Cheddar cheese 1 packet
- Beaten eggs 2
- Green chilies chopped 3
- Coriander leaves chopped 1/2 cup
- Bread crumbs 1 packet
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper powder 2 tsp
- Oil for frying
- First boil chicken and shred it.
- Then put in bowl, add green chilies, coriander leaves, cheese, salt and black pepper powder and mix it nicely.
- Then make cutlets.
- Then dip cutlets in eggs and coat with bread crumbs.
- Then heat oil in pan and shallow fry until golden brown.
- Then take out in dish and serve with ketchup or sauce.
Chicken Cutlets is tasty snack dish. Chicken is boiled and shredded. Then mixed with cheese, green chilies & coriander leaves and made cutlets. Then dipped in eggs, coated with bread crumbs and fried. Serve with sauce or ketchup or chutney.