Potato Chicken Cutlets Recipe
Potato Chicken Cutlets is tasty snack dish. Try this recipe at home in Ramadan.
- Boneless chicken 1/2 kg
- Potatoes boiled 1/2 kg
- Cheddar cheese 1 packet
- Beaten eggs 2
- Green chilies chopped 3
- Coriander leaves chopped 1/2 cup
- Bread crumbs 1 packet
- Red chili flakes 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper powder 2 tsp
- Oil for frying
- First boil chicken and shred it.
- Then mash potatoes.
- Then put chicken, mashed potatoes add green chilies, coriander leaves, cheese, salt and black pepper powder, red chili flakes in bowl and mix it nicely.
- Then make cutlets.
- Then dip cutlets in eggs and coat with bread crumbs.
- Then heat oil in pan and shallow fry until golden brown.
- Then take out in dish and serve with ketchup or sauce.
Potato Chicken Cutlets is prepared with boiled & mashed potatoes, boiled chicken and cheese. Mixed together with coriander leaves & green chilies and made cutlets. Then fried in oil and serve with ketchup.