Singaporean Style Noodles Recipe
Singaporean Style Noodles is tasty and different noodles dish. You must try this recipe at home. You can use any noodles you want.
- Chicken breast 2
- Egg noodles 3 cups
- Carrots chopped 2
- Capsicum chopped 1
- Green onion 3-4
- Ginger 1 tbsp
- Beans sprout 1 cup
- Soya sauce 1-1/2 tbsp
- Worcester sauce 1-1/2 tbsp
- Vinegar 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Oil 5 tbsp
- First boil egg noodles in salted water.
- When done, take it out, rinse with cold water, put little oil and keep it aside.
- Then oil in pan, put ginger and chicken breast and fry it on high flame.
- Then add carrots and capsicum and cook on high flame.
- Now add soya sauce, worcester sauce, vinegar, boiled egg noodles, salt and black pepper and mix it nicely.
- Then put beans sprout and green onion and mix it nicely.
- Then take it in bowl and serve immediately.
Singaporean Style Noodles is prepared with chicken, vegetables and egg noodles. Chicken is fried and cooked with mix vegetables. Then mixed with boiled noodles, sauces, beans sprout & green onion and served hot in bowl.