Chicken Paratha Roll Recipe
Chicken Paratha Roll is very common and popular snack dish in Pakistan. You can make it at home easily and surprise your family. You can also add more ingredients.
- Maida 2 cups
- Flour 1 cup
- Salt to taste
- Ghee 2 tbsp
- Chicken 500 gm
- Yogurt 1 cup
- Green chilies chopped 3
- Mint leaves 1/2 bunch
- Onion rings 2
- Ginger paste 1 tsp
- Garlic paste 1 tsp
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Red chili powder 1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder 1/2 tsp
- Cumin seeds roasted 1 tsp
- Chaat masala as required
- Oil 1 tbsp
- Chili garlic sauce as required
- Ketchup as required
- For paratha: Mix maida, flour, salt and ghee in bowl nicely and knead dough.
- Then cover it with wet cloth and keep in warm place for 30 minutes.
- Then divide into small balls
- Then roll it and spread oil.
- Then roll it again.
- Then heat oil in pan and fry it from both sides.
- When golden brown, remove from pan.
- For filling: Put yogurt, green chilies, cumin seeds, red chili powder, turmeric powder and salt in blender and blend it nicely.
- Then marinate chicken with garlic paste, ginger paste and yogurt mixture for 1-2 hours and refrigerate it.
- Then heat oil in pan and fry marinated chicken until tender.
- Then remove from pan, take out in plate and sprinkle chaat masala.
- Then spread chili garlic sauce or ketchup on paratha.
- Then keep chicken filling, mint leaves and onion rings and fold it.
- Serve with chutney or sauce or ketchup.
Chicken Paratha Roll is tasty and spicy snack dish. Chicken is marinated with ginger paste, garlic paste and yogurt mixture. Then cooked and stuffed in fried paratha with onion rings, mint leaves & ketchup or chili garlic sauce.