Cream Malai Boti Roll Recipe
Creamy Malai Boti Roll is tasty roll. You must try this roll at home. You can also add more ingredients.
For Paratha Dough:
- All-purpose flour 4 cups
- Salt to taste
- Oil 1/2 cup
- Water as required to knead
- Chicken boneless 500 gm
- Ginger paste 1/2 tbsp
- Garlic paste 1/2 tbsp
- Papaya 2 tbsp
- Cream 1/2 cup
- Yogurt 1/4 cup
- Salt 1 tsp
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp
- All spice powder 1 tsp
- Cumin powder 1 tsp
- Red chili powder 2 tbsp
- Oil as required
- Onions rings as required
- Mint yogurt chutney as required
- Parathay as required
- Green chilies 6
- Coriander leaves 3 tbsp
- Mint leaves 3 tbsp
For Mint Yogurt Chutney:
- Green chilies 6
- Mint leaves 1/2 bunch
- Coriander leaves 1/2 bunch
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Cumin 1 tsp
- Yogurt 1 cup
- For paratha dough: Mix all-purpose flour, salt and oil nicely and knead soft dough with water nicely.
- Then put in big bowl, cover with wet cloth and keep in warm place for 30 minutes.
- For filling: Cut chicken boneless into small cubes.
- Grind green chilies, mint leaves and coriander leaves in grinder nicely until thick green paste.
- Then put ginger paste, garlic paste, papaya paste, salt, lemon juice, all spice powder, cumin powder, red chili powder, yogurt, cream and green paste in bowl and mix it nicely.
- Then add chicken cubes, marinate it and keep in refrigerator for 1-2 hours.
- Then take out chicken and skew it on skewers.
- Then brush chicken with oil and bbq it on coal.
- For assemble: Now take dough, make small balls and roll all balls like roti.
- Then heat oil in big wok and deep fry parathay until golden brown from both sides.
- Now spread mint yogurt chutney on parathay and keep chicken cubes and onion slices.
- Then fold it and serve with chutney.
- For mint yogurt chutney: Put green chilies, mint leaves and coriander leaves in blender and blend until smooth paste.
- Then put in yogurt with cumin and salt and mix it nicely.
Creamy Malai Boti Roll is delicious and spicy roll. Chicken boneless cubes is marinated with cream, yogurt, spices and green chilies, mint leaves & coriander leaves paste. Then bbq on coal, filled in fried parathay with onion rings & mint yogurt chutney and served hot.