Pakistani Style Traditional Meat Samosa Recipe
Pakistani Style Traditional Meat Samosa is very popular and common snack dish in Pakistan. You can also add more ingredients and make it in your own recipe.
- Maida 2 cups
- White cumin 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Water to knead
- Chicken or beef 250 gm
- Ginger paste 1/2 tbsp
- Garlic paste 1/2 tbsp
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- Turmeric 1/2 tsp
- Coriander powder 1 tsp
- Cumin powder 1 tsp
- Garam masala 1 tsp
- Coriander leaves chopped 1 bunch small
- Green chilies chopped 3
- Onions chopped 2 medium
- Egg beaten 1
- Salt to taste
- Samosa wraps as required
- Oil for fry
- For wraps: Put maida, salt, white cumin and oil in bowl, mix it and knead dough with water.
- Then wrap with wet muslin cloth leave it for 15-20 minutes.
- For filling: Heat oil in pan, put chopped onions and stir fry onions for about 1 minute.
- Now add ginger paste, garlic paste, red chili powder, turmeric, coriander powder, cumin powder and garam masala and fry until onions are golden brown.
- Then add chicken or beef and fry until brown.
- Then add salt, coriander leaves and green chilies, cover it and cook on low flame until meat tender.
- Then remove from stove, cool it and shred chicken or beef.
- Now make small balls of dough and roll it thin.
- Then cut from center and form it in triangle shape sealing edges together with beaten egg.
- Then put mince filling in center and seal with beaten egg.
- Prepare remaining samosay like this.
- Then heat oil in wok and deep fry samosay until golden.
- Then take it out and keep on absorbent paper to drain excess oil.
- Then keep in plate and serve with ketchup or sauce and tea.
Pakistani Style Traditional Meat Samosa is tasty samosa. Chicken or Beef mince is fried with spices & onions, cooked with green chilies & coriander leaves and shredded. Then filled in samosa wraps, sealed and deep fried in oil. Serve with sauce, ketchup or chutney.