Gluten Free Samosa Recipe
Gluten Free Samosa is crispy and tasty samosa. You must try this different samosa recipe at home.
- Gluten free plain flour 2 cups
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Olive oil 2 tbsp
- Water to knead
- Potatoes 5 medium
- Boiled peas 1 cup
- Green chilies chopped 2-3
- Coriander leaves chopped 1/2 bunch
- Cumin seeds 1 tsp
- All spice powder 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder 1/4 tsp
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- Fennel seeds 1 tsp
- Ginger paste 1 tsp
- Garlic paste 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Olive oil 3 tbsp
- Oil as required
- Green chutney to serve
- Tomato ketchup to serve
- Chili garlic sauce to serve
- For dough: Mix salt and olive oil in gluten free plain flour nicely in bowl.
- Then add little water at a time and knead dough.
- Then cover it with wet cloth and keep it aside for about 30 minutes.
- For filling: Boil potatoes, peel it and mash it with fork.
- Then heat olive oil in pan and put cumin seeds and fennel seeds.
- When they crackle, add ginger paste and garlic paste and fry for 1 minute.
- Then put all spice powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder and red chili powder and for cook for 1 minute
- Then add potatoes, peas, salt, coriander leaves and green chilies, mix it nicely and cook for 2 to 5 minutes.
- Then make balls of dough and roll it 1/4 inch thick circle with rolling pin.
- Then cut each circle in half and form it in cone shape sealing edges together with plain flour & water mixture.
- Then put potatoes filling and seal with plain flour & water mixture.
- Then press down edges of samosa with fork.
- Make remaining samosay like this.
- Then heat oil in wok and deep fry samosay until golden brown on medium flame.
- Then take it out and keep on absorbent paper to drain excess oil.
- Then take out in plate and serve with green chutney, or tomato ketchup or chili garlic sauce or any sauce of your choice.
Gluten Free Samosa is tasty samosa. Samosa dough is prepared with gluten free plain flour & olive oil, mixed together and kneaded with water. Then filled with cooked potatoes & peas filling, shaped in cone shape and sealed. Then deep fried in oil and serve with tea and sauce or chutney.