Beef Fried Rice Recipe
Beef Fried Rice Recipe is very popular Chinese stir-fried rice dish. You must try this recipe at home and you can also add more ingredients.
- Rice 1 kg
- Beef undercut 500 gm
- Green onions 2-3
- Carrots 2
- Capsicum 1
- Onion 1
- Peas 1/2 cup
- Garlic cloves 4-5
- Eggs 2
- Peanuts 1/2 cup
- Soya sauce 3 tbsp
- Worcester sauce 2 tbsp
- White vinegar 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper 1/2 tsp
- Chinese salt 1 tsp
- Sugar 1 tsp
- Oil as required
- Cut beef undercut into slices.
- Then heat oil in pan on medium-high flame, add beef, cook it, stir it until brown and keep it aside.
- Now boil rice, strain it and keep it aside.
- Then chop onion, green onions, carrots, capsicum, garlic cloves and peanuts.
- Then beat eggs.
- Now heat oil on medium flame in wok, add chopped garlic cloves and fry until light golden.
- Then add beaten eggs, chopped onion, green onions, carrots, capsicum and cooked beef and mix it nicely for 1-2 minutes.
- Then add rice, soya sauce, Worcester sauce, white vinegar, salt, black pepper, Chinese salt and sugar, mix it nicely and cook more for 5 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Then take out in dish, sprinkle chopped peanuts and serve hot.
Beef Fried Rice is tasty dish. Beef slices is cooked in oil. Then mixed with chopped vegetables & beaten eggs and cooked with rice & sauces. Then sprinkled with chopped peanuts and served.